Rincon 2P Tent
The Rincon 2P is the ideal lightweight 2 person mountain tent, with a single trekking pole pitch, spacious interior, removeable stove jack, no-sag when wet fabric, single zipper door, and modified retangular shape for optimal pitching in uneven terrain. Designed to be a spacious 2 person tent for riding out storms or 1 person palace with a stove, the Rincon strikes a balance between space, weight and size ideal for mountain hunting.
With a modified rectangular shape, the Rincon sets up easily and quickly and there is no guess-work to get the pitch right every time. The shape is also optimzed for an efficient space to weight ratio, easily fitting two large people and all of your gear. The Rincon 2P is made from our lightweight yet strong ripstop polyester fabric that won't sag when wet, maintaining the usable space inside the tent in wet weather.
The Rincon also features sewn in lin-loc adjusters on all guy-out points for quick and easy pitching adjustments. Pitch it low to the ground for full weather protection and to block drafts, or higher to allow for more air flow. The Rincon is also sewn with a silicone coated thread and double lap-felled seams, making it highly water resistant out of the box.
The Rincon 2P also comes with our ARC Removeable Stove Jack System, designed to be run in lightweight mode or stove mode when you want a hot tent. With our zippered stove jack design, the removeable stove jack allows you to keep tent weight and bulk to a minimum during warmer months if you aren't using a stove, while allowing stove use during the colder months, all with a single tent. Gone are the days of having to pack around a dedicated stove jack when you aren't using it.
The Rincon 2P is ideal for two people and normal amounts of gear, or 1 person with a stove and lots of gear. The Rincon can be used as a floorless shelter or with the Rincon 2P Insert with a bathtub floor/mesh body for full double wall coverage (sold separately). A carbon fiber center pole can also be used to pitch the tent (sold separately).
The Rincon 2P needs to be seam sealed to be fully waterproof. We include seam sealer with every tent, and for more information on seam sealing, check out our seam sealing instruction page.
- Lightweight-1.2 lbs (19.5 oz) shelter weight
- ARC Removeable Stove Jack System-Easily zip in or zip out your stove jack to run your tent in stove jack or lightweight mode to save weight and bulk.
- No-Sag Fabric-The Ripstop SilPoly fabric we use has nearly no stretch when wet as polyester doesn't absorb water, maintaining interior usable space and eliminating the dreaded "tent sag" effect.
- Trekking Pole Pitch-Designed to pitched with a single trekking pole in the center.
- Night Visibility-Reflective materials sewn in to the tent make finding your tent at night easier.
- Versatile Pitching-The modified rectangular shape and line-loc adjusters allow the tent to be pitched against the ground to keep out drafts, or elevated for better air flow.
- Storm Worthy Protection-Steep wall angles and reinforced guy-out points create superior high wind performance and allows for snow shedding.
- Easy Double Wall Connection-Color matching guy-out points and quick-connect, adjustable line-locs make attaching and connecting the Insert (sold separately) quick, easy and fool-proof.
- Fabric-20D Ripstop SilPoly
- Fabric Coating-sil/sil 2000MM treatment
- Weight- 19.5 oz in lightweight mode, 22 oz with stove jack attached
- Weight with 8 stakes-22.4 oz without stove jack, 24.4 with stove jack
- Peak Height-54"
- Minimum number of stakes-6
- Recommended number of stakes-8
- Packed size-6"x6"
- Zippers- YKK #5
- Stove Jack Diameter-3.25" and compatible with most stove pipe widths
- Rincon 2P Tent
- ARC Removeable stove Jack
- 8 Argali 7075 aluminum Piton Tent Stakes
- 1 tube seam sealer
- Rincon 2P Insert-Purchase this bathtub floor and mesh tent to create a fully enclosed 2 wall tent.
- Rincon 2P Carbon Fiber Center Pole
- Argali Piton Tent Stakes