Skyline Ti Titanium Wood Stove
Due to high demand, we are running a pre-sale for the Skyline Ti Stove that will start March 7th at 9 a.m. MST, with all stoves shipping in late May. Sign up at the Notify Me When Available link to recieve an instant notification when they are available.
The Skyline Ti titanium wood stove is a collapsible, packable wood stove designed for backcountry and backpacking adventures to turn your tent into a warm, dry palace. At slightly over 2 pounds, the Skyline Ti is an ultralight wood stove engineered to setup quickly and easily with a stove box size that can heat small or large tents. With the easy to setup TrussLoc leg system, long box size and separate carrying cases for the stove and the stove pipe, the Skyline Ti was designed from years of experience in the field and purpose built for the backcountry user to make a minimalist, ultralight wood stove that packs down to a small size.
The Skyline Ti Stove features our TrussLoc stove leg system, which utilizes a wire frame leg design that folds out quickly and easily when in use and tucks away when stored. Our unique stove leg system reduces the stove weight by getting rid of unnecessary metal while also adding support to the bottom panel of the stove.
The Skyline Ti is built with features for added durability and functionality, including stamped side panels that add structural integrity to help prevent warping as well as a longer box size to help fit longer pieces of wood. Dual dampers in the door and the chimney allow for flame and heat control, and our integrated spark arrestor is built into the stove pipe to help keep embers to a minimum. Finally, our two piece packaging keeps your stove and stove pipe stored separately for easier and more efficient transport when backpacking.
The Skyline Ti Wood Stove comes with either a 5 foot length to be compatible with our Rincon 2P Tent, a 6 foot length to work with our Absaroka 4P Tent, or in increments of 2 feet for larger tents up to 12 feet in height.
- Ultralight-At 2 pounds 4 ounces for the complete stove box, the Skyline Ti Stove is incredibly lightweight.
- Packable- Engineered for backpacking, the stove panels collapse down and stack inside of each other, and when paired with separate carrying cases for the stove and the stove pipe, allow for efficient packing.
- Long Stove Box Size-At 15" long and with 1,147.5 cubic inches of volume, the stove box is designed to fit longer wood pieces and have long burn times.
- TrussLoc Stove Legs-Wire frame legs deploy easily and securely, while also reducing the weight of the stove.
- Dual Dampers-Two dampers, one in the stove door and the other in the chimney, allow you to control the heat output and burn time of your wood.
- Integrated Spark Arrestor-The spark arrestor is built into the stove chimney and helps to prevent errant embers from burning holes in your tent.
- Separate Carrying Cases-Once case for the stove with a built in zipper pocket for stove rings and wing nuts, and a separate case for the stove pipe and stove pipe adapter makes packing the stove in your backpack easier and more efficient.
- Weight-2 lbs 4 ounces for stove box and hardware
- Stove Pipe Weight- 2.1 ounces per foot
- Total Weight (Stove and 5' pipe plus all components)- 3 lbs
- Total Weight (Stove and 6' pipe plus all components)- 3.1 lbs
- Stove Box Assembled Size- 15"L x 8.5"W x 9"H
- Stove Pipe Diameter- 3"
- Stove Box Packed Size- 15"x 8.75" x 2.75"
- Stove Pipe Packed Size- 13"x 3.5"
- Volume-1,147.5 cubic inches
- Material-Pure Grade 2 Titanium
What's in the box
- 1 stove
- 1 stove pipe with pipe rings
- 8 wing nuts for stove box assembly
- Titanium damper card
- Carrying case for stove and stove pipe
We’ve only had one chance to use this for a five-day mule deer hunt but were impressed by how well it works. Even more impressive though was the amazing customer service. A small piece came loose from one of the stove parts during the first burn we did at home to heat form the chimney. They could have just told us to JB Weld it back on. Instead, Angie had a completely new component couriered to us on the same day that I emailed her about the issue. It arrived in good time for our trip. A stark contrast to another small company I bought a bino harness from at the same time. One of the pouches didn’t work as advertised and I’m still emailing with them almost a month later to arrange an exchange. A royal pain. Especially for us Canadians, who with the exchange rate, pay over 25% more for these products. I enthusiastically promote Argali to those who ask about our hot tent and stove. The confidence that comes with dealing with a company that takes pride in what they produce is priceless.
This stove is awesome. I've used it many times this season and love how quick and easy it is to assemble. The large door opening size allows you to put larger logs inside for long burn times. Best quality of the money.
Thank you for your feedback Ryan. We appreciate the support. Best of luck the rest of the season!
The day before mule deer opener in Idaho I hiked 4 miles up and back a ridge to a new spot I’ve been eyeing. Opening day a little winter weather moved in quick at 8200’ and it turned from a wintery mix to straight snow. I woke up to 3” on the ground. Thankfully I had my new Skyline Ti stove and plenty of wood. It was toasty enough to sit inside without a shirt while it snowed. I stoked it full before bed and it kept me warm until 5am when I just threw some more wood on the coals to heat the tipi up again. The 4 person tipi is awesome too plenty of room for 2 guys and gear and it’s all super easy to Setup. I love that it’s local to
Boise and excellent quality.
I took this on a ten day moose hunt in alaska. The stove was perfect, worked as advertised. I was also able to get a custom-cut stove pipe upon request. During my ten day camp, I was always warm and my clothes were dry. There’s something to be said about waking up to a warm tent. The weight was perfect as we traveled by plane to a remote area and had weight limits. I would absolutely recommend this stove to anybody looking for a lightweight solution for camp.
The stove is great. The only small qualm I have with it, is that when you pull the door open to feed wood to the stove, if you aren't careful it falls out of the rails. It is very difficult to put back in once it is hot. Not sure what the solution could be here, but I will be modifying mine to make it more user friendly. It happened several times (luckily in my yard when I was burning in the pipe) and I could see it being a hinderance out in the field. Other than that, it seems to be great! I'll find out for sure in Nov. (13 day mule deer hunt)