Owyhee 1P Tent
Due to high order volumes, allow 5-7 business days to ship your order if you choose to have us seam seal your tent.
Built For solo missions where light and fast principles are what matters most, the Owyhee 1P Tent is an ultralight 1 person shelter that pitches quickly and easily and will keep you dry in any weather. Designed to be a spacious 1P tent with enough room to sleep you and all your gear, the Owyhee is a single trekking pole pitch tent with a spacious interior that packs down to the size of a grapefruit.
With a modified hexagonal shape and 50" pitch height, the interior space is designed to provide a comfortable sleeping area for any person up to 6'3" tall, with 5 additional guy-out points around the tent that provide added tie-down points in windy weather. Split with roughly two-thirds of the interior dedicated to sleeping and the remaining dedicated to gear, the Owyhee has enough room for you and everything in your pack.
The Owyhee 1P is made from our lightweight, durable and extremely waterproof Nano-Ripstop silpoly fabric that won't sag when wet, maintaining the interior space of the tent in wet weather.
The Owyhee can be run as a floorless shelter, or with the integrated Owyhee 1P Insert (sold separately) with a bathtub floor and mesh netting. When both pieces are used together, the insert occupies approximately two-thirds of the tent, leaving a vestibule for gear. While the Owyhee 1P is designed to be pitched with a single trekking pole, you can use our Rincon 2P Carbon Fiber Pole if you want a dedicated pole for the tent.
The Owyhee is fast and easy to pitch and has sewn in lin-loc adjusters on all guy-out points for quick and easy pitching adjustments. Pitch it low to the ground for full weather protection and to block drafts, or higher to allow for more air flow.
- Ultralight-14 ounce shelter weight; 16.4 ounces with tent and stakes; 34.2 ounces with tent, Insert (sold separately) and 6 stakes.
- No-Sag Fabric-The Ripstop SilPoly fabric we use has nearly no stretch when wet as polyester doesn't absorb water, maintaining interior usable space and eliminating the dreaded "tent sag" effect.
- Trekking Pole Pitch-Designed to pitched with a single trekking pole
- Night Visibility-Reflective materials sewn into the tent make finding your tent at night easier.
- Versatile and Fast Pitching-The modified rectangular shape and line-loc adjusters allow the tent to be pitched against the ground to keep out drafts, or elevated for better airflow.
- Storm Worthy Protection-2000mm double silicone coated Nano-Ripstop fabric, 5 additional mid guy-out points and double lap-felled seams create superior performance in high wind and heavy rain conditions.
- Easy Double Wall Connection-Quick-connect, adjustable line-locs make attaching and connecting the Insert quick, easy and fool-proof.
- Tent Fabric-20D Nano-Ripstop SilPoly
- Top Cone Reinforcement-X-Pac
- Fabric Coating-sil/sil 2000MM treatment
- Weight-14 ounces for tent (fly) and stuff sack
- Weight with 6 stakes-16.4 ounces with fly and 6 stakes (including stuff sacks)
- Weight with tent, insert and 6 stakes: 34.2 ounces (2.1 lbs) (with stuff sacks)
- Footprint-39 sq ft.
- Minimum number of stakes-6
- Recommended number of stakes-6
- Packed size-5"x4"
- Zippers- YKK #5
- Owyhee 1P Tent
- 6 Argali 7075 aluminum Piton Tent Stakes
- 5 supplemental 2mm guyout cords with mini line-locs
- 1 tube seam sealer