Carbon X Trekking Poles
The Argali Carbon X Trekking Poles are a premium full carbon fiber trekking pole built for rugged mountain conditions. Engineered for heavy packouts and uneven terrain, the Carbon X trekking poles features a comfortable EVA foam grip and sleeve, carbide tip, 3 piece telescoping adjustable legs and the Argali Grip-Adapt Handle that turns your trekking poles into a multi-use product for glassing or shooting.
Thanks to our innovative design, the Carbon X trekking poles are engineered and designed to be the best trekking poles on the market with adaptable features and accessories that turn your poles into a multi-use product.
The Argali Grip-Adapt System turns your trekking poles into a multi-use product. By removing the orange cap on top of the handle and exposing the 1/4"x20 threaded insert you can attach the Argali X3 Adapter or Argali QuickShot Adapter (sold separately) to the top of your trekking pole handle by threading them into the top of the grip.
The X3 Adapter turns your Carbon X Trekking poles into a monopod for stabilized glassing by connecting to most binocular tripod adapters, or it can be used to connect two poles together to serve as the center pole on any Argali tent. To use it, remove the orange cap on top of the trekking pole handle and thread one end of the adapter into the trekking pole while the other end will connect to most binocular tripod adapters via a 1/4"x20 threaded end. Or, remove the caps on both poles and thread the X3 Adapter into each trekking pole handle to create a center pole for any Argali Tent.
The QuickShot Adapter is a threaded shooting yoke that provides a rest for your gun by threading the end into the top of your trekking pole to provide a stable shooting rest.
- Lightweight-15 oz. per pair
- Multifunctional-Remove the top cap on the handle and attach the X3 or QuickShot Adapters to turn your trekking poles into a shooting rest, a monopod for glassing, and more.
- Burly construction-Premium woven carbon fiber engineered and built for heavy packouts in unstable terrain
- SnapLock telescoping legs-Three piece telescoping adjustability with our integrated SnapLocks provide stable and adjustable sizing for any height
- Adjustable wrist strap-Velcro adjustable wrist strap
- Weight - 15 oz.
- Material - Premium carbon fiber
- Grip Matieral - EVA foam
- Tip Material - Tungsten Carbide
- Collapsed Length - 25.5"
- Max Length - 55" (140 cm)
What's in the Box
- 1 pair of Carbon X Trekking Poles
- 2 rubber caps for quiet walking
- Extra replacement removeable grip cap
- Mini removeable baskets