Quarter Game Bag-17"x29"
The Argali 17"x29" Quarter Bag is designed to fit a boned out elk or caribou quarter or a bone-in deer, sheep, pronghorn or goat quarter. The 17x29" quarter bag is also perfect as a spare meat parts bag for elk or any smaller big game animals.
Argali game bags are made from a breathable, synthetic nylon blend material that is the lightest most durable material on the market. Argali game bags are also packed full of subtle features like reflective logo's and para-cord as well as sewn webbing loops designed to hold the contents of each bag for easier hanging when hunting solo.
Argali game bags are made in the USA and backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Ultralight-1.8 ounces per bag
- Elk-Will fit a boned out elk or caribou quarter
- Deer, Sheep, Goat, Pronghorn-will fit meat-on-bone for deer, sheep or similar sized game quarters
- Breathable and Protective-Allows your meat to breath and cool quickly, but keeps all flies and fly eggs off your meat to keep it clean
- Reusable and Durable- Machine wash for use on animal after animal
- Easy Hanging-Can hang contents of the bag by any two of the nylon webbing tabs (ideal for hanging quarters when hunting solo)
- Night Missions- Strong Reflective neon orange 220 paracord and reflective logo makes for easy finding at night
- Stuff sack has room for kill kit, including knife, gloves and extra paracord
- Multiple uses-Our game bags make great stuff sacks, gear organizers and even work as a backcountry pillow case
- Made in the USA
- Weight-1.8 ounces per bag
- Material-Made with a durable, synthetic nylon blend material
- 1-17"x29" quarter game bags
They’re a lot lighter than my other bags , I’ve only used these for about 12-15 axis deer seem to be holding up fine so far. My old Allen bags I had forever still in good shape, gave those away because I wanted to get fancy with these. We’ll see over time if they’re worth the cash
Super light weigh allows you to carry 6 or 7 bags at a time. However if you let the meat hang overnight it is a big problem. The bags stick to the meat and have to be pealed off . Seriously unlike any other of the heavier bags used in the past
Glad you like the bags! If you experience meat sticking, get your bag wet and the meat will release from the fabric easily.
Quality product. Stands up
Great game bags lightweight and strong shaved about 5oz off my pack going to these