Razor HD 22-48x65 Spotting Scope-Angled
The newly engineered Razor® HD is one of the finest spotting scopes on the market. Period. The 65x is a great size spotting scope for backpack hunters that don't want to carry the weight of an 85mm spotter without sacrificing viewing range.
Premium HD glass lens elements, painstakingly hand selected and precision-ground to exacting standards, deliver brilliant, razor-sharp, true to-life views. Advanced optical elements eliminate aberrations for distortion-free, flat field images with unmatched edge-to-edge sharpness, remarkable clarity, resolution, and color accuracy. Fully multi-coated with XR coatings, the Razor HD yields maximum light transmission—an extremely critical attribute when finding and evaluating game in low light.
All Vortex products come standard with Vortex's VIP Guarantee, which provides an unconditional, lifetime warranty on all products no matter what happens to them.
- Weight: 56.8 ounces
- Triplet Apochromatic lens combines with HD glass to provide unmatched color sharpness.
- Premium HD (High Density) extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity, resulting in High Definition images.
- Premium proprietary coatings deliver the highest level of light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces for maximum brightness.
- Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images.
- Fully Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the spotting scope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof - Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Adjustable eyecup twists up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Helical focus allows for fast and fine adjustments.
- Rotating tripod ring allows rotation of the eyepiece to a sideways position, providing adjustable viewing angles, which is helpful when vieing in uneven terrain.
|Objective Lens Diameter||65 mm|
|Linear Field of View||138-84 feet/1000 yards|
|Angular Field of View||2.7-1.6 degrees|
|Close Focus||26.2 feet|
|Eye Relief||17-16.7 mm|