Vesper 20 UL Quilt
The ThermaRest Vesper 20 degree ultralight quilt is made for the backcountry hunter that wants warmth and comfort without the weight. The Vesper features a sewn footbox, 900 fill Nikwax waterproof down, a pad attachment system that prevents air drafts, and horizontal baffles across your chest to keep warmth retention even across your body. This quilt can be used as a blanket during the early season archery months, or as a fully secured quilt bag when the temperature drops.
Combine the Vesper 20 degree quilt with Therm-a-Rest Uber light sleeping pad and you will have an incredibly light sleeping kit at under two pounds.
- Ultralight-The Vesper is one of the lightest quilts on the market
- Draft Protected- Perimeter side baffles and sewn footbox eliminate unwanted drafts
- 900 fill Nikwax hydrophobic down-maintains loft even when wet
- Half length zipper with mummy hood for full body coverage and warmth
- ThermaCapture Lining- reflects body heat and retains radiant body heat
- Zoned Insulation-maximizes warmth and saves weight by placing down where you need it most
- Synergy Link Connectors-pad attachment system keeps you connected to your sleeping pad throughout the night
- Unrivaled Packability- Lightweight down and materials allow the bag to compress down to a minimal size.
- Weight-19 ounces (Regular), 21 (Long)
- Down-Nikwax 900 fill hydrophobic down
- Regular--Will fit 5'5" to 6 ft. tall
- Long-- Will fit anyone from 6 ft.- 6'6" tall