Hubba Hubba NX 2-Person Lightweight Backpacking Tent
The award-winning, best selling lightweight backpacking tent, the Hubba Hubba tent from MSR is a free-standing waterproof tent made for backpack hunters that want the comfort of a classic double wall tent without adding weight. With a space-maximizing tent pole design, dual ventilated doors and dual side entry rain door vestibules to protect your gear, the Hubba Hubba provides plenty of head room and space for those long nights spent in the tent weathering storms. The Hubba Hubba NX can also be used with the rain fly, trekking poles and footprint for a minimalist shelter setup.
- Optimized symmetrical geometry and non-tapered floor
- Large, easy-entry D-shaped StayDry™ door and vestibule
- Side entry zipper orientation
- Rainfly kickstand vent
- Adjustable rainfly (roll-up vestibule & stargazer view)
- Light gray rainfly color (neutral light)
- Adjustable integrated stake-out loops
- Lightweight reflective guy-outs
- Durable high-tenacity nylon fabrics
- Reinforced Infinity bar tacks and lap-felled seams
- Durashield™-coated rainfly and bathtub-style floor
- Compression stuff sack with pull handle
- 3lb 7 oz.
- 2lb 10 oz. fast and light with poles, rain fly and footprint (sold separately)
- Floor Area- 29 square ft.
- Packed size- 18 in x 6 in
- Number of Doors- 2
- Material- 30D ripstop nylon and 20D ripstop nylon