GravityWorks 2L Water Filter System-Bottle Kit
The Gravityworks filter is an ultralight, ultra compact and versatile water filter with a long life. If you don't like pumping water, the GravityWorks makes filtering hassle-free. The bottle kit is a minimalist filter kit designed to filter directly to your water bottle or hydration bladder, and is perfect for the backcountry hunter that wants a no-frills, super-light water filter. This kit includes the filtering element (2.7 oz.), a dirty water bag and surgical tubing for a total weight of 6.3 oz.
- Bottle Kit: Filter element (2.7 oz.), 2 liter dirty water reservoir and surgical tubing.
- No pumping: Just fill the dirty reservoir, hang it, and let gravity do the hard work.
- Fast: Filters up to 1.5 liters per minute; filter lifetime up to 1,500 liters of water.
- Effective: Meets all EPA & NSF guidelines for the removal of 99.9999% of bacteria and 99.9% of protozoa**.
- Ultralight & Ultracompact: System can weigh as little as 6.3 oz. (180 g) and stows smaller than most 1L bottles (depends on configuration).
- Field-cleanable: Microfilter can be easily backflushed in 4 seconds to maintain filter performance.
- Hollow Fiber Advantage: Hundreds of tiny, hollow fibers, enable the microfilter to filter water faster than traditional filter media.
- Easy collecting & dispensing: Collecting water is easy—simply open the top, scoop water, and close; control delivery of filtered water with hose shutoff clamp.
- Filter element
- 2L Dirty water reservoir
- Surgical tubing
- Bottle connection adapters
|Effective against protozoa||Yes|
|Effective against bacteria||Yes|
|Effective against viruses||No|
|Effective against particulate||Yes|
|Effective against chemicals/toxins||No|
|Weight||6.3 oz (all included)|
|Width||3 in / 8 cm|
|Length||9 in / 23 cm|
|Filter media||Hollow Fiber|
|Filter pore size (microns)||.2|
|Flow (L/min)||1.5 liters per min|
|Cartridge life||1500 liters|
|Water Bottle Adapter||Yes|
|Cartridge replacement indicator||No|
|Country of Origin||Made in U.S.A. of U.S. and Imported Materials|