Viper HS LR 4-16x50 Riflescope
The Viper HS LR (Long Range) 4-16x50 riflescope was designed to help extend a shooters effective range. This riflescope features an exposed target-style elevation turret built for dialing elevation at extended ranges. The capped windage turret maintains the scope’s sleek lines and prevent it from hanging up on clothing, rifle cases or pack scabbards.
Viper HS LR riflescopes feature an advanced optical system highlighted with a 4x zoom range for magnification versatility. A forgiving eye box with increased eye relief gets shooters on target quickly and easily. Built on an ultra-strong 30mm one-piece machined aluminum tube for increased windage and elevation travel and optimal adjustment.
All Vortex products come standard with Vortex's VIP Guarantee, which provides an unconditional, lifetime warranty on all products no matter what happens to them.Features
- Weight: 21.4 ounces
- XD Lens Element - Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
- Second Focal Plan Reticle - Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Tactical Elevation Turret - Exposed elevation turret provides fast, accurate and easily read elevation adjustments. Capped windage turret.
- CRS Zero Stop - Customizable Rotational Stop (CRS) aids in return to zero after dialing temporary elevation correction.
- XR Plus Fully Multicoated Lenses - Premium proprietary coatings deliver the highest level of light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces for maximum brightness.
- Argon Gas - Argon gas-purged and o-ring-sealed for fogproof and waterproof performance.
- Waterproof and Fogproof - Argaon gas purging with O-ring seals prevents moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Single Piece Tube - Constructed from a single block of aircraft-grade aluminum, which maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Side Parallax Focus - Adjustment located on riflescope's left side and is easily accessible from shooting position. Provides optimal image focus and parallax removal.
- Radius Bar - Fiber optic turret rotation indicator provides a highly visible and tactile point of reference for turret rotations.
- Dead Hold BDC Reticle - Comes standard with Vortex's customized hashmarked design, which helps eliminate the guesswork on holdover and windage corrections.
|Objective Lens Diameter||50 mm|
|Eye Relief||4.0 inches|
|Field of View||27.4-7.4 feet/100 yards|
|Tube Size||30 mm|
|Turret Style||Tactical Elevation
CRS Zero Stop
|Adjustment Graduation||1/2 MOA click elevation
1/4 MOA click windage
|Travel per Rotation||24 MOA elevation
12 MOA windage
|Max Elevation Adjustment||75 MOA|
|Max Windage Adjustment||50 MOA|
|Parallax Setting||50 yards to Infinity|