Viper HD 20-60x80 Spotting Scope-Straight
For long-range observation, the 20-60x80 Viper HD spotting scope puts incredible viewing at your fingertips. Count on HD (High Density) extra-low dispersion glass for impressive resolution and color fidelity and XR™ fully multi-coated lenses for maximum brightness. Meet challenging conditions head-on with the superior fogproof and waterproof performance of the rugged Viper. Easily the best way to make your trophy selection without putting a mile on your boots
All Vortex products come with the Vortex VIP warranty, which provides an unconditional, lifetime guarantee on all products no matter what happens to them.
- Weight: 67 ounces
- HD Lens Element - Premium HD (High Density) extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity, resulting in High Definition images.
- XR Multi-coated lens- proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Dielectric Prism Coatings - Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images.
- Fully Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the spotting scope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof - Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures
- Built in Sunshade
- Dual focus wheel allows for quick and precise adjustments
- Adjustable eyecup allows for precise fit and comfort when viewing
- Rotating Tripod Ring allows adjustment of the eyepiece to a sideways position, which is helpful when viewing on uneven terrain.
- Picatiny rail allows for fast and easy mounting of accessories and red dot scopes.
|Objective Lens Diameter||80 mm|
|Linear Field of View||110-50 feet/1000 yards|
|Angular Field of View||2.1-1 degrees|
|Close Focus||22 feet|
|Eye Relief||20-15 mm|
|Exit Pupil||4-1.3 mm|