A pack built for extended hunting trips into the wilderness, the Marshall from Mystery Ranch is an expedition size pack. The Marshall features dual length vertical pouches big enough to fit your spotting scope, full side zip access and compression straps on the sides and bottom for attaching other items like your tripod and rifle. Couple the ample space of the bag with the Overload Shelf function and you can carry all your backpacking gear, your weapon and an elk quarter in one load.
- Full Side Zip Access
- Overload Shelf allows you to carry meat and other items between the frame and the bag
- Dual exterior long pockets for quick access to spotting scope and other items
- Hydration bladder compatible (sleeve on inside of pack)
- Detachable lid
- Speed Zip sleeping bag access on the bottom of pack
- Bow and rifle carry options on outside of pack
- Detachable lid doubles as a waist mounted day pack
- Telescoping Yoke to customize Torso fit
- Guide Light Frame
- Detail side pocket for small items
- 500D Cordura fabric and burley YKK zippers
- Weight- 7.1 lbs
- Size- 6408 cu in.
- Dimensions- 35"x15"x15"
The Medium and Large sizes will fit the vast majority of people. If you are in between sizes, size down.