New and updated, the burly and nearly indestructible, the storm is designed put maximum light in the worst conditions. Redesigned with an unprecedented 375 lumens of power, a weatherproof construction and a full feature set, the Black Diamond Storm headlamp is a premier light for outdoor pursuits where bright, compact illumination is paramount. The Storm is designed to provide consistent life throughout the life of the batteries, and comes standard with both red and green night vision modes.
The storm is ideal for hunts in extreme environments. The Storm’s customized housing is completely sealed from both dust and water (IPX67) and features a secure latch closure, ensuring protection from the elements on even the wettest, most rugged adventures.
- One QuadPower LED and one DoublePower white LED emit up to 375 lumens on max setting
- PowerTap Technology allows fast and simple transitioning between full and dimmed power in order to momentarily increase illumination in distance and proximity modes
- Red and green and blue SinglePower LEDs for night vision modes have dimming and strobe settings, and activate without cycling through white mode
- Colored LEDs have brightness memory
- Regulated for consistent lighting, heatsink warms battery to preserve life
- Sleek, modern housing uses 4 AAA batteries and three-level power meter shows remaining battery life for 3 seconds after switching on headlamp
- Settings include: full strength in distance and proximity, dimming, strobe, night vision and lock mode
- IP67: Waterproof and dust proof—Best for saltwater and extremely wet or dusty environments. Unit is completely sealed and tested to operate up to 1 meter underwater for 30 minutes. Requires no maintenance after submersion.
- Headlamp, and 4 AAA alkaline batteries
- Weight: 3.9 oz (with 4 AAA batteries)
- Max Lumens: 250
- Max distance: 80m
- Battery life: 20 hours (highest setting) to 150 hours (lowest setting)
- Batteries: 4 AAA alkaline (included)