The award winning Black Diamond Spot headlamp has been re-designed yet again to be even lighter, brighter, more compact and have longer batter life. With 325 lumens of power and weighing only 3 ounces, the new spot continues to be a favorite with backcountry hunters due to it's High, medium and low light options, as well as red-light mode for use when trying to sneak into your favorite hunting spot undetected by game. The Spot also features peripheral lighting mode for close-up activities like sorting camp gear, cooking and butchering at night. Also new for the Spot is a new six setting-3 LED battery meter so you know how much battery life you have left. And to top if all off, Black Diamonds easy lock-out mode makes sure your light won't accidentally turn on while in your pack and burn your batteries.
Whether you're planning an extended backpack hunting trip or need an extra powerful beam for a late night butchering session, the Spot 325 is a reliable workhorse of a headlamp.
- One TriplePower LED and 1 DoublePower LED can combine to emit up to 325 lumens of power
- One DoublePower RED LED light for night vision mode when you need to take your stealth game to a whole new level
- Sleek, low profile design uses three Black Diamond AAA rechargeable batteries or standard alkaline or lithium batteries
- Brightness Memory allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without reverting back to full power
- Settings include full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red night-vision and lock mode
- Waterproof; Protected against water immersion down to >1m (3.3 ft) for 30 minutes (IPX 8)
- PowerTap technology allows you to "tap" the side of the headlamp to switch between bright and low light modes.
- Headlamp, 3 AAA batteries
- Weight: 3 oz (with 3 AAA batteries)
- Max Lumens: 325
- Max distance: 80m
- Battery life:
- Alkaline batteries: 200 hours on lowest setting, 4 hours on brightest setting