Reactor Stove System
Like its' cousin the Windburner, the Reactor stove is an award winning stove ideal for lightweight hunters that want performance, not excuses. Not only is the Reactor Stove System the fastest and most fuel efficient stove ever made, it’s the only one that delivers that level of performance in the cold and wind in real world backcountry hunting situations.
The Reactor 1 liter stove is the stove of choice for many backcountry hunters for a reason. Simply put, you’ll burn less fuel, carry less fuel, and move faster than with any other stove available. And with MSR’s proven quality and durability, you can be assured of that performance to pull you through when you need it most.
- Integrated System: State-of-the-art stove and high-efficiency cookware are combined into a compact, self-contained and easy-to-use system.
- Unrivaled Boil Time: Outperforms the competition in head-to-head lab tests—boiling .5 liter of water in just 1.5 minutes—with an even greater advantage out in the real world.
- Unmatched Wind Protection: Heat exchanger completely encloses radiant burner head, virtually eliminating the effects of wind to maintain outstanding boil times and save fuel.
- Maximum Efficiency: Patent-pending radiant burner, heat exchanger and internal pressure regulator produce best-in-class, fuel-sipping efficiency in all conditions.
- Compact: All systems are self-contained, fitting the stove and fuel inside the pot.
- Weight: 14.7 oz
- Volume: 1 Liter
- Boil Time: 1L = app. 3.5 minutes
Winner of the Gear Institute's Best In Class Award 2012, The MSR Reactor Stove System was recognized as the best all-around backcountry canister stove on the market due to its fast boil time, simplicity and consistent performance, even in nasty conditions.
Made in USA of U.S. and imported materials