MeatEater X Argali Edition High Country Pack
The MeatEater X Argali Edition High Country Pack is an ultralight and compact set of game bags designed for packing out any deer sized game with meat on the bone, or a boned-out bull elk.
The Argali X MeatEater Edition High Country Pack is a special edition of our High Country Pack game bag set with MeatEater logos, paracord colors and features based on input from the Steve Rinella, Ryan Callaghan and the crew at MeatEater, including an "evidence of sex" label on one bag to make it easy and convenient to find the evidence of sex.
The High Country pack is perfect for meat on bone quarters for deer, pronghorn, sheep, mountain goats or boned-out elk or caribou, and is made from a durable, breathable and re-usable nylon blend material that breathes to allow you meat to cool quickly while also keeping all flies off your meat.
The Argali X Meater Edition game bag sets have all of the same technical features that all Argali game bags have, including reflective logos and paracord for ease of seeing at night, 225 lb paracord in each bag for hanging, and our unique lightweight, breathable and re-usable fabric.
- Reflective Logos-MeatEater X Argali reflective logos on game bags
- Ultralight-9 ounces per set (includes 5 game bags and a stuff stack)
- Evidence of Sex Bag-Unique game bag color and tag on one bag to keep "evidence of sex" separate and easily identifiable
- Elk-Will fit an entire boned out elk
- Deer-Will fit meat-on-bone for deer, sheep, pronghorn or similar sized game
- Easy Hanging-The 225 lb paracord used to synch the bag can be used to hang any bag (ideal for hanging quarters when hunting solo)
- Breathable and Protective-Allows your meat to breath and cool quickly, but keeps all flies and fly eggs off your meat to keep it clean
- Reusable and Durable-Wash for use on animal after animal (see game bag care)
- Multiple uses-These game bags also make great stuff sacks, gear organizers and even work as a backcountry pillow case
- Stuff sack has room for kill kit, including knife, gloves and extra paracord
- Weight-9 ounces per set
- Material-Nylon blend material
- 5-17"x29" quarter game bags (one for each quarter, plus one spare meat parts bag).
- 1 lightweight stuff sack
They do the job the are made. ive used them twice and the only problem i have had is the they stick to the meat and when you try to get bag off the meat it will stretch the fabric and pull pieces of meat off with the bag.
Wish it was the actual Meateater logo!