The Argali 17"x20" Game Bag will fit all the spare meat off of a mule deer, sheep, pronghorn or similar sized game, and it also works well as a skull bag to keep flies off of your boned out elk, deer, sheep or caribou skull.
Argali game bags are made from a breathable, synthetic nylon blend material that is the lightest most durable material on the market. Argali game bags are also packed full of subtle features like reflective logo's and para-cord as well as sewn webbing loops designed to hold the contents of each bag for easier hanging when hunting solo.
Argali game bags are made in the USA and backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Ultralight-1.5 ounces per bag
- Deer, Sheep, Goat, Pronghorn-will fit spare meat from a deer, sheep pronghorn, goat or similar sized game quarters
- Breathable and Protective-Allows your meat to breath and cool quickly, but keeps all flies and fly eggs off your meat to keep it clean
- Reusable and Durable- Machine wash for use on animal after animal
- Easy Hanging-Can hang contents of the bag by any two of the nylon webbing tabs (ideal for hanging quarters when hunting solo)
- Night Missions- Strong Reflective neon orange 220 paracord and reflective logo makes for easy finding at night
- Multiple uses-Our game bags make great stuff sacks, gear organizers and even work as a backcountry pillow case
- Made in the USA
- Weight-1.5 ounces per set
- Material-Made with a durable, synthetic nylon blend material
- 1-17"x20" quarter game bags