The Argali 17"x20" Game Bag will fit all the spare meat off of a mule deer, sheep, pronghorn or similar sized game, and it also works well as a skull bag to keep flies off of your boned out elk, deer, sheep or caribou skull. For the ultralight hunters our there, these bags also work well for a boned out quarter on any deer or sheep sized game.
Argali game bags are made from a breathable, synthetic nylon blend material that is the lightest most durable material on the market. Argali game bags are also packed full of subtle features like reflective logo's and para-cord as well as sewn webbing loops designed to hold the contents of each bag for easier hanging when hunting solo.
Argali game bags are backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Ultralight-1.5 ounces per bag
- Deer, Sheep, Goat, Pronghorn-will fit spare meat from a deer, sheep pronghorn, goat or similar sized game quarters, or any boned out quarter.
- Breathable and Protective-Allows your meat to breath and cool quickly, but keeps all flies and fly eggs off your meat to keep it clean
- Reusable and Durable- Machine wash for use on animal after animal
- Easy Hanging-Can hang contents of the bag by any two of the nylon webbing tabs (ideal for hanging quarters when hunting solo)
- Night Missions- Strong Reflective neon orange 220 paracord and reflective logo makes for easy finding at night
- Multiple uses-Our game bags make great stuff sacks, gear organizers and even work as a backcountry pillow case
- Weight-1.5 ounces
- Material-Made with a durable, synthetic nylon blend material
- 1-17"x20" quarter game bags
Great bag for the price! I love how light weight these are. Great for keeping the pack light.